We hope to be as helpful and transparent as possible when it comes to your exchange or return. We have listed some keys facts and details regarding making a successful return below...
You are entitled to withdraw from your contract with us under the Consumer Contract Regulations 14 days after the day of delivery for a full credit or refund less any applicable collection/delivery charges. If you do wish to withdraw from the contract you must notify us by e-mail within the said time period. A refund will be made within 30 days of the cancellation date and will be less return delivery charges. As the buyer, it is your responsibility to return the goods to us in the condition that they arrive to you. If goods are returned to us in an unsatisfactory condition we reserve the right to refuse a refund or deduct a sufficient amount from the refund total. We will always contact you beforehand to advise your refund status. Consumer Contract Regulations does not appy to any goods that are Made to Order such as kitchens, worktops or bespoke coloured/finished appliances made or adjusted to your specifictaion.
- Please do not install any damaged or unwanted goods. This would be viewed as acceptance of goods and any return would be rejected.
- We reserve the right to request photographic evidence of the products and/or packaging prior to collection.
- We do not accept returns for goods not in their original packaging. Any items returned to us without the original manufacturer's packaging will be refunded less 50% or we can re-deliver to you at your cost.
- Upon receipt of the returned goods these will be inspected to ensure they are in perfect condition and meet our satisfaction and are including all relevant accessories, manuals & components. Please note: we operate a multi warehouse storage facility so to ensure a speedy returns procedure or delivery back, please contact us for correct address details.
- On conclusion your order will be processed for reimbursement of monies paid less any applicable delivery or collection charges & or charges in respect of missing accessories, manuals & components.
- Should you wish to cancel any items off an order where a multi-buy deal has been negotiated on multiple products, we reserve the right to recalculate the total price according to the new value of the order. In the event of a product or products being cancelled where a free or discounted item applies we reserve the right to either charge you for the product/s at the current price or collect the product/s, collection charges apply.
- Where possible we will always use DPD couriers (or a third party courier of their arrangement) to collect your item (size and weight permitting). There is a flat fee of £19 for this service should you change your mind regarding your purchase. Should you wish to arrange your own return jourmey you must ensure goods are fully insured to the correct value in the event of damage or loss during transit.
- Bulky items which need to be transported via a pallet service due to customer change of mind carry the responsibility of you, the buyer, to make suitable arrangements for goods to be returned to our warehouse. For customers in certain areas within the UK we are happy to offer our own distribution service who offer a flat rate of £49 to make the collection from you, we would deduct this charge from your final refund amount. This charge and service does not apply to worktops, kitchens and other bespoke or made to order products within your order.