"I have just placed my order with theKitchenSeller.com, what happens now?"
1) Our system will automatically send you an email with your details and products that you have ordered. If you do not receive this please check your Junk email folder or contact us to let us know.
2) Within the 2-3 working days that follow your order placement we will contact you by email again to advise a delivery date and method. Please reply to that email if you wish to change your delivery day or if there is a safe place in which to leave your purchase.
3) Depending on the delivery method you will then be contacted again with a delivery window from our pallet delivery service, a tracking number from our courier or a time slot from one of our drivers.
4) Following dleivery please open and check goods within 48 hours of receiving to be covered for a repair or replacement in the unlikely even that damage has occurred.
5) After making your purchase we will contact you via our review team, Trust Pilot. By leaving a review you will be signed up to a Tust Pilot account but your details will not be passed on to any third parties, Trust Pilot work alongside us. If you do not wish to use your Trust Pilot account after leaving our review simply use the temporary password that they issue you with to log in to your account and disable it. By leaving a review you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated by Trust Pilot concerning privacy and security, such terms are represented on the review page when you are prompted to leave your review when prompted to select a tick box.